[mythtv-users] Finding filename from mythvideo

Bill Williamson bill at bbqninja.com
Wed Jan 6 10:43:17 UTC 2010

.22, JYA archive
Mythbuntu theme

Is there any way to see the ACTUAL filename?  I have firefly that I
ripped from dvd, but I used the "community accepted" tagging.
Episodes 1-2 are the pilot, episode order appropriate.  When I did the
metadatagrab  it messed up all of my info because it uses thetvtb,
which insists on being idiotic and pedantic instead of accurate
(episode numbers which don't line up with the rest of the known
universe, etc).

I've chosen reset metadata for them, but it still tries to guess the
episode number (although not with the names now).  The grabber stuff
is SO much more awesome now, but it'd be nice if there was a fallback
"show filename" for when things go wrong... or is it there and I'm
missing it?  What I see, even after reset metadata, is "S1E02" instead
of the full title, which is "Firefly_S01E01_S01E02.mkv", so I'm not at
all confident about what I'm watching.