[mythtv-users] Crystal HD and de-interlacing and scaling

Jarod Wilson jarod at wilsonet.com
Mon Jan 4 19:48:40 UTC 2010

On Jan 4, 2010, at 2:30 PM, Larry Finger wrote:

>>> fine
>>>
>>> have you some ideas about of possibility of Crystal HD to do 1080 at 50i ----> 1080 at 50p ?
>>
>> Offhand, I don't know for sure. Probably yes though. Download the driver/lib source and see if you can't figure it out. :)
>
> This is only slightly OT. The sources for the Crystal HD driver were recently
> posted on the Linux Kernel Mailing List and are likely to be in the staging
> section in kernel 2.6.34.

Yes, well aware of it. I've been talking with all parties involved. I'm actually going to be the one handling submission on Broadcom's behalf, Manu wasn't aware this was already in the works (and I didn't expect someone else to jump on this so quickly). I should get an updated submission out tonight -- I've already got slightly newer driver code in hand with additional fixes and enhancements.

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod at wilsonet.com