[mythtv-users] mythfrontend black screen!

Marius Schrecker marius at schrecker.org
Mon Jan 4 08:29:45 UTC 2010

> On Sat Jan  2 16:27 , Romont Sylvain  wrote:Hello and happy new year!

>Since yesterday my mythfrontend don't start anymore... I have a black screen...

If you pretend the top level menu is there, and hit enter, does the second-level menu pop up?

I have a similar situation when I first start Mythfrontend, (using mythbuntu 9.10 theme).

 The menus appear if I navigate the first (invisible) step.

Recently I have experienced more Mythfrontend crashes tho'. Am wondering if the issues are related.

Cheers!

Marius