[mythtv-users] Where did atrpms 0.22 rpms go??

Stephen Kitchener stephen at g6dzj.demon.co.uk
Sun Jan 3 14:06:59 UTC 2010

Hi List,

Did I miss something ? but I cannot seem to be able to find 0.22 rpms on
http://atrpms.net/dist/f12/ or http://atrpms.net/dist/f11/ - I can see 0.21
and 0.23.

They were there as I am running 0.22 on a machine here and would have liked to
make my new machine the same version. 0.22 running fine here so far, though now
the older machine is underpowered , hence the reason that I would have liked
to update the newer machine to 0.22.

Maybe 0.22 was deleted instead of 0.21 ??

--
Regards

Stephen Kitchener

www.imagebysteve.co.uk

Do not meddle with the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy and good with
mustard

The Difference Between Genius And Stupidity Is That Genius Has It's Limits ~
Albert Einstein