[mythtv-users] MythVideo Frontend Storage Groups question

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 02:33:05 UTC 2010

On Fri, Jan 1, 2010 at 6:30 PM, George Nassas <gnassas at mac.com> wrote:
> On 2010-01-01, at 8:33 PM, Robert McNamara wrote:
>
>> Didn't you just ask this today?
>
> Robert are you guys planning to change this behaviour? The last time I looked at the tree-building code (a long time ago) it was fiendishly difficult to get it to behave any other way than the current and a total rewrite would be needed. With all the mythvideo renovations going on it would be nice if this little problem went away.

I also am not fond of the MythVideo tree building code.  Until very
recently it made my head hurt so badly that I tended to just go work
on other things.  That said, since I have been forced to become
intimate with it in writing MythNetvision, I feel a lot more competent
with it.  I don't know when or if it will get a rewrite, but it's at
least on my radar at this point.

Robert