[mythtv-users] Wired vs Wireless

Donald J. Organ IV dorgan at donaldorgan.com
Sun Feb 28 01:06:29 UTC 2010

Currently I do not have a wired jack in my living rom by the A/V hardware. I currently have a wireless G in my house. And will be setting up my mythbox next week, in preparation I am not sure whether the G wireless will be adequate enough to handle recording from the dual HD HomeRun and watching say HD content from youtube....

What would everyone recommend, should I tak the day tomorrow and run the Network cable, if I do I will probably run 2 or 3 cables on to put a switch in and hook up the xbox/ps3/wii, and a dedicated run for the FE/BE and a third as a spare.

Comments and suggestions welcomed :)