[mythtv-users] Looking for UK TV listings data from past 6 months

Eddie Chapman eddie at ehuk.net
Sat Feb 27 15:44:44 UTC 2010

Unfortunately after a horrendous disaster I've lost everything in my
mythconverg database and have no backup (yes I know stupid me).

I still have all the video files, quite a lot of them, and I want to match
them using the datetime from the filenames e.g. 1732_20091008200000.mpg to
the program.  Yes it will be quite a manual process but I'm going to
script as much as poss of it.

Does anyone have or know where I can find UK Freeview listings data going
back the last 6 months?

thanks,
Eddie