[mythtv-users] Recordings consistently failing - "Recording Unavailable"

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 01:45:16 UTC 2010

> You could try a "full" reboot, by which I mean a full shutdown, unplug power from
> the wall for a couple of minutes, then power up and restart. When I get these kind
> of issues, it's usually one specific DVB-T tuner that has "stuck", and a "warm"
> reboot often doesn't clear it properly.

Tried that (many time in fact) but no joy. I'm wondering whether some
of the TV stations have modified the frequencies recently and even
though I've done many rescans, some of the settings are being held
over from previous scans even after deleting all the channels through
the Channel Editor UI. I think I've seen some posts with a similar
problem to this but am not sure what the solution is. Does anyone know
how to delete all previous scan information so I can be sure I'm
really working with the latest tuned channels? Or could this be a
different problem?

Regards,
Phill