[mythtv-users] MS media center

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Fri Feb 26 21:49:41 UTC 2010

Yep that's what I was trying to work out, if there isn't a recurring
income stream from media center it basically means MS is paying for it
out of their pocket. The bigger question though is MS Media center only
on sale in some countries? I thought it was like Win 7 you could buy and
use it anywhere.

Cheers,

Dean