[mythtv-users] Centos 5.4 QT4 and .22

Ken Smith kens at kensnet.org
Fri Feb 26 11:44:01 UTC 2010

Hi Folks,

I'm in the process of setting up a Centos 5.4 based .22 system to
replace my aged FC6 one. I can't see the version of qt4 that used to be
on the atrpms site. An earlier post led me to a version of it at
http://www.pramberger.at/peter/services/repository/rhel5/ but that
version calls itself qt45. Sadly the dependency checking does not find
qt4 that its looking for, despite the fact that qt45 is on the system.
I'm sure it will fine if I force it with --nodeps but I value yum's
dependency checking.

So besides rebuildingthe source rpm of qt45 and making it call itself
qt4, is there another/better work around?

Thanks

Ken

believed to be clean.