[mythtv-users] mythbuntu 9.10

greg greg12866 at nycap.rr.com
Thu Feb 25 14:41:13 UTC 2010

sharifah ummu kulthum wrote:
> Hi guys, anyone running mythbuntu 9.10?
>
> I got this link
> <http://bensdrivel.wordpress.com/2009/12/29/mythbuntu-9-04-vs-9-10/>,
> saying that channel scanning using mythtv backend setup is broke? is
> it true?
>
> Ummu

My suggestion is to contact a Linux user group in your country.. I am
sure they can point you to someone who would be willing to help you...
If you want to scan for analog channels,it will fail,you need a listing
source...Here in The US we have Schedule Direct that provides that
service for us...
I did a Google search for Mtyhtv Malaysia and got a few hits,perhaps you
can contact someone that way..

Here is one link...
http://blog.mypapit.net/2006/04/get-malaysian-tv-listing-guide-in-rss.html