[mythtv-users] mythbuntu 9.10

Christopher Kerr mythtv at theseekerr.com
Thu Feb 25 04:38:58 UTC 2010

On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 3:29 PM, sharifah ummu kulthum
<kulthum91 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi guys, anyone running mythbuntu 9.10?
>
> I got this link, saying that channel scanning using mythtv backend setup is
> broke? is it true?
>
> Ummu

Pretty much everything in that post is untrue (well, some of it is
true for stock Mythbuntu 9.10, which shipped with MythTV 0.22 RC1, but
it's not true of a machine running a current 0.22-fixes release), with
the possible exception of the channel scanner, which is indeed
-different- to the one in 0.21. It's not, in my experience, actually
broken.

- Chris