[mythtv-users] Disabling the internal player

mythusers at freakzilla.com mythusers at freakzilla.com
Tue Feb 23 06:24:30 UTC 2010

Hi there,

On Tue, 23 Feb 2010, Christopher Kerr wrote:

> Not possible as far as I know, but what is it about the internal
> player that annoys you?

Oh it doesn't annoy me. I just don't like it - mostly because it's not the
player I've been using forever. I like consistency. I'm not just talking
about using it with MythTV - I've been using the same player everywhere
for ages. And still do on some machines without a remote control, and I
like that the 'keys' have the same function.

-Yaron