[mythtv-users] OT: SCOTUS decision

jedi jedi at mishnet.org
Mon Feb 22 19:19:00 UTC 2010

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 01:35:41PM -0500, Phil Bridges wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 1:22 PM, jedi <jedi at mishnet.org> wrote:

> >> Will you guys *please* take your off-topic blathering to private email
> >> rather than subjecting all of the rest of us to your collective verbal
> >> diarrhea?
> >
> >    The keywords "SCOTUS" and "OT" should be more than enough warning really.
> >
> >    Even mail clients "from the depths of time" will allow you to bypass this
> > stuff quite easily. You make it sound like you're strapped in somewhere reading
> > this stuff Clockwork Orange style.
>
> Huh.  I thought "mythtv" was enough warning to *not* use this email

...which covers a lot of territory. This stuff can get pretty esoteric and
deal with very particular features or hardware or even things that relate
only to a particular geographical area.

   This group has a lot of volume even if people aren't getting off topic or
whining about those that have.

[deletia]