[mythtv-users] Internal Player: subtitle delay

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Mon Feb 22 15:46:33 UTC 2010

Doug Lytle wrote:

> Over the weekend, I moved from 21fixes to 22fixes.  Most of my .srt
> files are either a little ahead or a little behind the audio.  Playing
> them with

I guess I should be very specific:

mythfrontend --version
Please include all output in bug reports.
MythTV Version   : 23580
MythTV Branch    : branches/release-0-22-fixes
Network Protocol : 50
Library API      : 0.22.20091023-1
QT Version       : 4.5.3

Options compiled in:
  linux release using_oss using_alsa using_pulse using_arts using_jack
using_backend using_dvb using_frontend using_hdhomerun using_hdpvr
using_iptv using_ivtv using_joystick_menu using_lirc using_mheg
using_opengl_video using_opengl_vsync using_qtwebkit using_v4l using_x11
using_xrandr using_xv using_xvmc using_xvmc_vld using_xvmcw
using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python using_opengl using_vdpau
using_ffmpeg_threads using_live using_mheg