[mythtv-users] GT 220 Cards

John P Poet jppoet at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 18:11:41 UTC 2010

On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 10:45 AM, Donald J. Organ IV
<dorgan at donaldorgan.com> wrote:
> Yeah do they make it in low profile??

If you want low profile, then the bigger fan won't fit.  ECS announced
a fanless 220 card (ECS NSGT220C-1GQS-H) many months ago, but I have
never seen it for sale anywhere.

It amazes me how stupid some Newegg reviewers are: Thinking the card
does not support sound because it does not have a S/PDIF input.
People should really do their homework before buying computer
hardware.

John
--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.