[mythtv-users] Adding a value to a page using the themes

Michael Lynch lynchmv at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 18:03:24 UTC 2010

On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 12:42 PM, Johnny Walker <johnnyjboss at gmail.com> wrote:
> Or wait - I guess - http://mythtv.org/cgi-bin/mailman/subscribe/mythtv-theming
>
> I'm not seeing any traffic on that list in over 24 hours.
>
> Maybe it was intended for the contest only?
>
> I was hoping Michael Dean would shoot me a reply on this one since
> he's usually the one saying everything can be done int he themes.
>
> Michael?

I'm not the Michael you're looking for, but for 'instant' answers, you
could check out #mythtv-themeing on irc.freenode.net.  There are
usually a few folks there to help out with questions such as this.

This list isn't just for the competition, but the S/N ratio is much
better than on the -users list.