[mythtv-users] MythNetvision Grabber for NRK?

Doug Vaughan r.d.vaughan at rogers.com
Wed Feb 17 18:16:08 UTC 2010

OJ,
    I wrote the majority of MNV grabber (at least so far). If you know
python then look how the python grabbers are structured. It will likely
save you time as they follow a general template for both the Searches
and Tree views. You can also reuse some of the code which will help you
focus on the unique features of your source site. If you run into
trouble you can contact me on the mailing list.

There is also a perl grabber (not written by me) if you prefer perl.

Doug