[mythtv-users] MythMusic rewrite status

Paul Harrison mythtv at sky.com
Wed Feb 17 16:32:12 UTC 2010

Robert Siebert wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> is the rewrite of mythmusic already in progress? Is there any sourcecode
> or first version available that can be used an tested by the community?
>
> Best regards
>
> Robert S

Yes the conversion of MythMusic to mythui has been started and no there
is no test version available yet. And to preempt your next question :-)
no I don't know when it will be available for testing.

Paul H.

ps. not sure you are aware of it but this message in a threaded mail
reader appears in the middle of a conversion about lirc_serial problems,
always best to create a new message rather than editing an existing
message when starting a new thread.