[mythtv-users] DVB-T2?

Andre Newman mythtv-list at dinkum.org.uk
Mon Feb 15 13:53:59 UTC 2010

On 15 Feb 2010, at 13:09, Vitani wrote:

> Afternoon all,
>
> I was just wondering if anyone knows of any myth-compatible DVB-T2 devices?

Hauppauge have threatened a USB single tuner device in time for the World Cup.

http://www.hauppauge.co.uk/board/showthread.php?t=18726

Hopefully an Official Hauppauge Forum moderator is a reasonable source....

Not much point in a dual tuner one as there will only be one Mux (in the UK) for quite some time to come, multirec with all UK FTA HD on one mux will be great. Lets hope it's not too expensive and linux drivers are easy to develop, hoping that S2API can cope and we don't have another DVBS to DVBS2 upgrade drama, S3API Argh no!

Andre