[mythtv-users] All video metadata is gone

Doug Vaughan r.d.vaughan at rogers.com
Sun Feb 14 19:28:30 UTC 2010

Ian,
Follow this link: http://www.mythbuntu.org/auto-builds
Click on "Activate Auto Builds" then clich on the "Activate Auto Builds"
link and a deb file will be downloaded, allow it to be installed. This
adds the Mythbuntu-Control-Centre Repository plugin I have referred to.

Read the instructions on the Web page, but you are basically guided
through the option selection process. It is easier than people are
assuming. The actual installation of the updated packages are through
the usual "Update Manager" so you get a final check of which versions
would be installed just in case you made a mistake in an earlier step.

If you made a mistake close Update Manager then open the
Mythbuntu-Control-Centre click the Repository tab and change your
settings as I previously described. There is a lot of help text on the
Repository plugin itself. The next time you start Update Manager you
will get another chance to see what Mythbuntu packages and for which
version would be installed.