[mythtv-users] Channel icon path

Ian Oliver lists at foxhill.co.uk
Sat Feb 13 15:25:08 UTC 2010

In article <5387cd31002071613vf3360eav77c30a96d007643b at mail.gmail.com>,
Nick Morrott wrote:
> As yet, icons are not transferred internally using the Myth protocol.

So how are my frontend icons working in the guide just fine? I haven't
knowingly done anything.

Another question, and sorry if this smacks of thread hijack. I just
changed the login user for my frontends, and completely reinstalled my
backend, and again changed the user. (I wanted them all the same)

I've massaged everything to work, but the backend is looking in the old
users home for the channel icons. How can I change this?

Thanks

Ian