[mythtv-users] mythtv trunk questions

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Thu Feb 11 02:11:54 UTC 2010

Now that I have my nice new shiny mythtv trunk running, I have a couple
of questions.

1.  My LCD has overscan.  No way to turn it off.  The actual screen is
about 1228x660, and the picture is offset 32 and 16 pixels.  In 0.22, I
could use the "appearance" menu to shift the screen.  In r23520, the
offset seems to have no effect.  I can change the screen size, but not
the offset.

2.  There are the internet functions and searches.  Any docs on these?
In particular, any way to set these up to work with a proxy?

yan at selene:~$ mythfrontend --version
Please include all output in bug reports.
MythTV Version   : 23520
MythTV Branch    : trunk
Network Protocol : 56
Library API      : 0.23.20100131-1
QT Version       : 4.4.3
Options compiled in:
 linux release using_oss using_alsa using_backend using_directfb
using_dvb using_frontend using_hdhomerun using_hdpvr using_iptv
using_ivtv using_joystick_menu using_lirc using_mheg using_opengl_video
using_opengl_vsync using_qtwebkit using_v4l using_x11 using_xrandr
using_xv using_xvmc using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python
using_opengl using_vdpau using_ffmpeg_threads using_live using_mheg

--Yan

--

   o__