No subject

Tue Feb 2 19:29:21 UTC 2010

with pvr devices. I can't confirm, but that is what is stated, you'=
ll
need to use a different player.<br>
get=3D"_blank">http://www.isely.net/pipermail/pvrusb2/2006-n the USB Volar =
HX ( A827 ) tuner.
Insn the USB Volar HX ( A827 ) tuner.
InsMay/000807.html</a><br>
So, I would now concentrate on getting the mythtv software reinstalled,
and if you want to test the card before you do this, you can use
something like mplayer, or vlc, to do it.<br><font color=3D"#888888">
-Jim<br>
P.S.=A0 People really appreciate it if you reply at the bottom of the
email messages you are responding to. It makes the archived discussions
much easier to follow.<br>

mythtv-users mailing list<br>