[mythtv-users] New System - Looking for Feedback

Raymond Wagner raymond at wagnerrp.com
Wed Feb 10 04:33:19 UTC 2010

On 2/9/2010 22:45, Mark Knecht wrote:
> Assuming that the link survives email here's three 200W supplies from NewEgg
>
> http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=+40000058&QksAutoSuggestion=&ShowDeactivatedMark=False&Configurator=&Subcategory=-1&description=200w+power+supply&Ntk=&CFG=&SpeTabStoreType=&srchInDesc=
>
> Now, I have no idea whether they have the right connectors to drive my
> specific MB but they are out there.

Those three supplies are all non-standard form factor. You need a
special case to use those with. Additionally, only the out-of-stock
supply has a 24-pin connector used by most modern motherboards.

Better options would be
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817151086
or
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817371033

I've got an older version of the first in a SBE/FE box.