[mythtv-users] automating storage moves

Jonathan Larson jtlarson at u.washington.edu
Tue Feb 9 22:38:21 UTC 2010

From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org<mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org> [mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org<mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org>] On Behalf Of Brian Frost
Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2010 11:29 AM
To: mythtv-users at mythtv.org<mailto:mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
Subject: [mythtv-users] automating storage moves

I have a large 2T backend and (potentially) a small 160GB backend. I would love to use the small backend to record because it is close to where I have the tuner physically. Is there a way to automate migration from the storage group on the smaller BE to the storage group on the larger BE? I might just NFS mount up a dir on the larger BE but a storage migration from cron (or similiar facility) would be great.

advice?