[mythtv-users] Analog capture cards

Devin Heitmueller dheitmueller at kernellabs.com
Tue Feb 9 20:54:18 UTC 2010

On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 3:45 PM, Bob Wiegand <bob_ml at stuffofmine.com> wrote:
> I doubt its the driver. I would guess that the hardware tuner just isn't
> as good.
>
> I had both the 350 and the 1600 in my machine at the same time. When I
> switched back an forth between tuners the difference in quality was
> easy to see.

Do you mean you had them both in the same Windows machine?  If the
quality difference was visible under Windows then there is unlikely
much we can do.  But if it performed about equivalent under Windows
but under Linux there was a significant difference, I would like to
look into that further.

Devin

--
Devin J. Heitmueller - Kernel Labs