[mythtv-users] Planning Tuners and Disk I/O for a MythTV Backend System

Blammo blammo.doh at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 19:03:48 UTC 2010

On Sat, Feb 6, 2010 at 1:45 AM, Jim Beckett <beckett.jim at gmail.com> wrote:
> Wow, I sure struck out on that post... It's comical that so much work went
> into chasing erroneous data... Doh!

You're not the first person to get bit by the little/big B/M/K/etc..
I've had people with far more acronyms after their name than I, make
very expensive mistakes by getting that wrong.

There are no stupid questions, just unasked ones... You've shown an
amazing amount of dedication and research to better understand why
pieces of the MythTV design should be done in one way or the other.

In addition, you've now helped create hundreds of copies (thanks to
unknown quantity of archives of this mailing list) of useful
information  that other users will benefit from. Not that you needed
my "Atta-boy", but just wanted to burn part of some virtual paper to
say... thanks.. :)