[mythtv-users] Possible to display up-coming and missed recordings in watch recordings lists?

Mike Perkins mikep at randomtraveller.org.uk
Tue Feb 9 11:21:14 UTC 2010

Andrew Cagney wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to configure the "watch recordings" display so that,
> when it displays a program group (such as "Chuck"), as well as the
> current recordings it displays up-coming recordings (and even missed
> recordings) of that program?
>
> For instance, it might display:
>
> Chuck vs the Pink Slip
> /Chuck vs the three words/            <- missed
> Chuck vs Operation Awesome
> _Chuck vs The Mask_            <- to be recorded
>
> that would make it easy to firstly spot that you've missed a recording
> of a show (due to showmagaddon?) and secondly see what future
> recordings are pending.

Actually, I'm not sure if it is possible at all to show you a recording that has
been missed, other than finding a zero-byte file in mythweb.

Once the time for a recording has been passed, the scheduler loses all interest.
This means that determining what /should/ have been recorded last night depends
entirely on one's memory... someone correct me if I'm wrong.

--

Mike Perkins