[mythtv-users] Beware, I think the avenard trunk repo (at least for jaunty) is broken right now

MythTV mythtv at ncc1701.serveftp.net
Tue Feb 9 07:48:41 UTC 2010

> On Tue, 2010-02-09 at 12:14 +1100, Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:
> > Still, I fixed the issue after less than 36 hours ... That's better
> > tech support than you would get from most software supplier :)
> > And it's free

The work you did porting VDPAU to 0.21, combined with your relentless
dedication to Myth (despite family pressure) is definitely appreciated.

If you updated your blog more often, it would be nice :-)

I've posted a small donation to say thank you..  (it probably won't
cover
the bandwidth I've used though :-)