[mythtv-users] avertv volar ax

sharifah ummu kulthum kulthum91 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 03:52:28 UTC 2010

Its hard for me to search for cards actually because i'm based in Malaysia.
most cards (inside mythtv wiki) that support analogue already stops their
production (based from the feedback that i got). so, i've bought an avertv
volar ax since a malaysian's choice of analogue cards and it
supports<http://www.iway.co.nz/newsletter/4LBWNYA4GJCG/Avermedia-AVerMedia-AVerTV-Volar-HX-Supports-Linux---USB2.0-TV-Tuners-%28Digital---Analog-Terrestrial%29---PRESS-RELEASE%21.html>mythtv.
but now, after installing the firmware and all, i don't know how to
proceed.

Ummu
http://our-mythtv.blogspot.com/