[mythtv-users] Calling all Acer Revo AR1600-U910H users

Johnny Walker johnnyjboss at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 20:40:55 UTC 2010

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 1:04 PM, Nick Rout <nick.rout at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 5:09 AM, Andrew Cagney <andrew.cagney at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> btw, there aret 6 usb ports (not 5), one, on a corner, is hidden under
>> a white cap.  So in theory it could take 4 tuners + disk + IR.
>>

> Plus another disk via e-sata

I added ram to mine and I'm still working out kinks on resolution and
refresh rates - I've got a 50" Plasma and it's native is 1280x720 but
the 50 hz shows alot of tearing across the top of the screen. This
seems to go away if I use 840x525 at 64hz but it's still not perfect
on 1080i.

-YMMV

-JohnnyJboss