[mythtv-users] Edit Keys oddities

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Mon Feb 8 16:22:57 UTC 2010

On 02/08/2010 08:17 AM, Ian Oliver wrote:
> In article, Michael T. Dean wrote:
>
>> It's a bug in MythControls (for which a ticket already exists).
>>
> Ah, sorry, guess I need to track down the mythtv bug database and do
> some searching before asking question.

Actually, asking here isn't a bad thing (though doing a bit of research
first is always good).  It means that users who may see the issue also
see that it's been reported--even if they're not following -commits and
-dev lists.

Asking on -users is /much/ better than just submitting another duplicate
ticket, so I appreciate your asking.  :)

Mike