[mythtv-users] EIT on Hauppage Nova HD S2

James Thorpe james at tfxsoft.com
Mon Feb 8 10:04:38 UTC 2010

Hi All,

Late last week I got the above card scanning channels and tuning
correctly etc, but it's not pulling down the EIT data.  I've left it
overnight for a couple of nights with the tuner not being in use - ie
available for EIT scanning, but no guide data is available - I've run
mythfilldatabase manually each morning just in case.

I see there are a few different sets of firmware available - I used
v1.26.90.0.  Are some better than others when it comes to things like
EIT scanning?

Thanks,
James.