[mythtv-users] LiveTV display full program description?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Mon Feb 8 06:05:14 UTC 2010

On 02/07/2010 07:32 AM, David Kubicek wrote:
> Hello,
>
> is it possible to display some kind of full screen program detail in
> LiveTV? Pressing "i" or "o" gets me a piece of text from the sub-title
> (if available) or description - it's in the info bar, but I can't see
> the whole page there.
>
> The only way I can get to the complete description is going to the
> Guide ("s") and then pressing "i". It's just two clicks, I know, but
> perhaps I'm not seeing something obvious and it is possible directly
> from LiveTV. Perhaps it's kinda doable in just one theme, any
> suggestions?
>
> Thanks.

We don't currently have a program details OSD screen--only the INFO
screen (which, in some OSD themes, is separated into 2 different pages
where the second is accessed by hitting INFO, again, as Iain
mentioned).  After the OSD is ported to mythui, we will have program
details available through the OSD.  (Maybe not immediately, but once I
get around to it--assuming no one beats me to it--we will.)

Mike