[mythtv-users] What can cause Authentication Rejected Error When Running MythShutdown?

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 13:00:23 UTC 2010

I thought this has solved the problem but I am still getting

"Qt: Session management error: Authentication Rejected, reason : None
of the authentication protocols specified are supported and host-based
authentication failed"

Being output when I run programmes like mythshutdown.  If I turn on
logging this message is output being any log output from the myth.

Does anyone have any ideas what could be causing this?  The
applications seem to work as expected even with the outputting of this
error?

TIA