[mythtv-users] Question about setting up Video Sources

RALPH KEMP 4romany at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 20:10:50 UTC 2010

I've not been able to find a clear cut answer on this - and it's probably
under my nose.    In my setup I have a HD-Homerun - both inputs are
connected to the SAME OTA antenna.   Also I have 2 DVB-S cards - they are
BOTH pointing to the SAME satelliate.  So my question is:    can I get by
with 2 Video groups - or do I need one for each sourcid (in my case 4).
Again I apologize if this has been ask one zillion time - I've been using
Myth since 2007 - and am not a total novice but always unsure about this
particular step....