[mythtv-users] Help with MythWeb

Kevon mcuser at rogers.com
Sat Feb 6 15:15:28 UTC 2010

Having trouble getting mythweb started due to the infamous module error:

"Warning at
/home/srv/www/htdocs/mythweb/modules/_shared/tmpl/_errors/db_vars_error.php,
line 23:
require(modules/_shared/tmpl/tmpl/header.php) [function.require]: failed
to open stream: No such file or directory"

I have gone through the readme, install docs and other forum and still
not solution to my setup. I have added the mythweb.conf file to my
http.conf file, set all the file and directory permission correctly.

The mythweb server is running on my web server which houses myth db. It
has no other myth install (BE nor FE). All the media directory path are
the same as the BE.

Any help would be appreciated.