[mythtv-users] Trashed file system after "Video frame buffering failed too many times"

The GUIGuy linux at finalfiler.com
Fri Feb 5 19:57:29 UTC 2010

The GUIGuy wrote:
> I held the  big button down for a few seconds. On the boot had to do the
> fsck /dev/sda1 again. The feed back wasn't good lots of "corrupted file"
> messages.
>
> Another HDD, another clean install, another week, same problem started
> again tonight.
>
> Is there something in MythTV that could be trashing the file system?

I've just received an email from someone who wrote;
[QUOTE]
I had a problem similiar to yours. It failed on the same channel.
I found a posting that recommended to set the 'quick tune' to 'always',
in 'input connections' setting from the backend config. Dont know what
it does , but my problem went away after that.
[/QUOTE]

My settings were for live tv only. I've made the changes and will see
what happens over the next few days.

--
The GuiGuy

   ,-._|\