[mythtv-users] Wireless Bridges and "Thinking it's wired"

David Brodbeck gull at gull.us
Fri Feb 5 18:29:22 UTC 2010

On Fri, February 5, 2010 8:06 am, Christopher X. Candreva wrote:
> Worst case is more like someone using your bandwidth to download
> kiddie-porn, and the FBI showing up, arresting you, and confiscating all
> your computer equipment, it then being up to you to prove you didn't do
> it.

I think that scenario is unlikely, or someone would have been arrested for
running a Tor exit node already.

I'd worry more about someone emailing a death threat to the President or
something like that.  I mean, odds are you wouldn't be convicted, but
you'd probably end up on some watch lists that would be awfully hard to
get back off of.