[mythtv-users] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r23442 - in trunk by mdean

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Tue Feb 2 19:05:25 UTC 2010

On 02/02/2010 01:29 PM, mythtv at cvs.mythtv.org wrote:
>       Author: mdean
>         Date: 2010-02-02 18:29:46 +0000 (Tue, 02 Feb 2010)
> New Revision: 23442
>    Changeset: http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/23442

> Log:
>
> Remove the old, legacy themes.

/me raises a nice glass of Scotch

Oh, and this goes out with a salute to all the theme authors and
contributors who, over the years, created these great themes and blazed
the trail from basic themes to themes that pushed the envelope of the
old theming engine.  I think I speak for all MythTV users when I say
that we appreciate the time and effort you put into creating these
themes that we so enjoyed over the years (even if it may have seemed
that we did more complaining than appreciating).

These themes were removed not because of any limitations of the themes
themselves, but because what remained after the mythui conversion was
only a shadow of the original themes, since they were never updated for
the new theming engine.

Here's looking forward to new themes and pushing the limits of mythui.

Again, thanks to all the theme authors and contributors--including those
who are just beginning their journeys down the road of MythTV theming.

Mike