[mythtv-users] Blue-abstract update and applying for the competition

trebor_s at web.de trebor_s at web.de
Mon Feb 1 21:16:29 UTC 2010

Hi Richard.

I think I'll currently stick to the transparency values right now. I will
add some watermarks to the main menu to make the menu look better. But I
you want to change the transparency values for the buttons then edit the
base.xml file and look for the following entries:

<!-- base class for setting the transparency of the button images -->
<imagetype name="base_image_active">
  <filename />
  <alpha>170</alpha>
</imagetype>
<imagetype name="base_image_selected">
  <filename />
  <alpha>220</alpha>
</imagetype>
<imagetype name="base_image_inactive">
  <filename />
  <alpha>130</alpha>
</imagetype>

You can increase the alpha values to find your desired transparency
setting.

Best regards

Robert