[mythtv-users] Blue-abstract update (Theme competition)

Mike Holden mythtv at mikeholden.org
Mon Feb 1 11:41:59 UTC 2010

trebor_s at web.de wrote:
> A new theme version is out! I have replaced the
> status icons in the recording and news screens with better ones. The
> keyboard for entering text was also themed. The zoneminder screens are also
> ported thanks to Warpme.
>
> I still apply for the competition. The
> requirements should be met. You can download the theme at
> ftp://miroku.no-ip.com/blue-abstract-wide.2010.01.31.tar.bz2 or see some
> screenshots at http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Blue_Abstract_Theme .

Thanks for the update.

There seems to be some overlap of icons in the Watch Recordings screen. There's a "CC"
icon and a "sub" icon at the same location which overlap each other, and the HDTV icon
gets overlaid by something else making the whole thing unreadable. The Watched icon
seems to be visible all the time as well, as do most of the others (bookmarked,
autoexpire etc). These seem to be meant to be alpha-d, but there looks to be no
difference!

In Upcoming Recordings, 2-digit card numbers hang over the edge a bit (I'm sure I'm not
the only one with more than 9 tuners in this multirec world!).
--
Mike Holden

http://www.by-ang.com - the place to shop
for all manner of hand crafted items,
including Jewellery, Greetings Cards and Gifts