[mythtv-users] Where the heck do I transcode recordings from the GUI?

Matt Emmott memmott at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 00:40:43 UTC 2010

I have to be missing something, so please excuse the lame question.

In Myth .21 and older versions I would transcode a recording by going
to manage recordings -> previously recorded, clicking the info button
while highlighting a show, and start transcoding. I believe I could
also do it from the "Watch Recordings" list as well. I'm running
.22-fixes and I can't find this option anywhere. I have to be missing
it. Google has been no help, nor has searching this list. Can somebody
tell me what I'm missing?

Thanks.