[mythtv-users] Last commercial break during recording

Tony Lill ajlill at ajlc.waterloo.on.ca
Mon Feb 1 00:36:41 UTC 2010

"Michael T. Dean" <mtdean at thirdcontact.com> writes:

> On 01/20/2010 11:19 PM, Tony Lill wrote:
>> What about when transcoding finishes before commflagging, and swaps
>> the file before the commflagger gets to the end?
>>

> By design, Myth shouldn't be running the transcoder and commflagging at
> the same time.  This would only really happen if you were running

                // Check to see if there was a previous job that is not done
                if ((inTimeWindow) &&
                    (jobStatus.contains(jobID)) &&
                    (!(jobStatus[jobID] & JOB_DONE)))
                {
                    message = QString("Skipping '%1' job for %2, "
                                      "there is another job for "
                                      "this recording with a status of '%3'")
                                      .arg(JobText(jobs[x].type)).arg(logInfo)
                                      .arg(StatusText(jobStatus[jobID]));
                    VERBOSE(VB_JOBQUEUE, LOC + message);
                    continue;
                }

This appears to be the code from jobqueue.cpp that's supposed to
prevent this. I don't see how this can possibly work, since jobID is
the serial field from the database. This means that
jobStatus.contains(jobID) can never be true, which means there is no
check for multiple jobs on a single file.

In 0.21, you used a key that was built from chanid and starttime. Now
either svn screwed me, or someone broke this check.

--
Tony Lill,                         Tony.Lill at AJLC.Waterloo.ON.CA
President, A. J. Lill Consultants                 (519) 650 0660