[mythtv-users] Recording every Movie does not work - Says it will record Earlier

Gavin Hurlbut gjhurlbu at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 19:54:15 UTC 2010

On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 11:47 AM, Boleslaw Ciesielski
<bc-mythtv at comcast.net> wrote:
> I think he means v0.24-90-g3cf32e8 as in the name of the file returned
> when you ask github for the 0.24-fixes tarball.

Then, please (not just in this case, but all others too), take the
time to copy the whole string.  It makes the life of the people trying
to help you infinitely easier.

Also, I'm pretty sure that he's running v0.24-90-g3cf32e8-dirty.  He
has local patches to the code tree, which is a *very* salient point
when asking for support from others.  As we can't reproduce even the
code he's running, our capacity to help is severely limited.