[mythtv-users] upnp server not working?

Frank Hartmann soundart at gmx.net
Mon Dec 27 13:04:05 UTC 2010

Gavin Hurlbut <gjhurlbu at gmail.com> writes:

> For watching recordings, the UPnP server is designed to use storage
> groups, not a static configuration.  The version of code in 0.24
> should work just fine with a storage group setup, at least for the
> recordings.  For certain it does here.

Hi,

I think this could be the missing link. Storage groups is a new thing? I
cannot recall having setup anything like that.

However the page http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Storage_Groups indicates
that there is always a 'default' storage direcory? If I start
mythtv-setup it looks like I have indeed one group called 'Standard' (
the menu is now in german ) Do I need to convert somehow?

kind regards
  Frank