[mythtv-users] 0.24 theme Retro-wide and Istmus

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Wed Dec 22 15:54:56 UTC 2010

* On Wed Dec 22, 2010 at 10:05:16AM -0500, Greg wrote:
> There is a Retro Wide listed in the Theme chooser if you are running
> .024... I don't know why anyone would want to run Retro,when there are
> quite a few new themes with much nicer graphics....

Retro Wide is not available via the theme downloader site for 0.24.  The
only way it should appear in the theme chooser for 0.24 is if you had
previously installed it manually or by some other means.  Retro Wide is
available in the master/trunk theme download area.  It can also be easily
found via google (the link to the 0.24 compatible tarball was in the
second and third results of my google search).

--
Chris