[mythtv-users] When Installing a second Pinnacle tuner card, it's default configuration is analog, not the QAM Samsung my first card has.

Devin Heitmueller dheitmueller at kernellabs.com
Tue Dec 21 20:18:44 UTC 2010

On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 3:03 PM, Douglas Peale
<Douglas_Peale at comcast.net> wrote:
> Some of us do not have windows.

Uh, Windows has like a 95% market share.  So you think it's ok to
waste a bunch of other peoples' time debugging your issue, rather than
you just finding a Windows PC to try it in?  I call "bullshit".

Try it in your office.  Go to a friend's house.  Use your mother's PC.
 Whatever.  Oh, when reporting that hardware doesn't work, how about
pointing out up front that you bought *used* hardware?

I'm not trying to troll here, but people get a clue.  Do some basic
sanity testing before wasting everybody else's time.

Devin

--
Devin J. Heitmueller - Kernel Labs
http://www.kernellabs.com