[mythtv-users] When Installing a second Pinnacle tuner card, it's default configuration is analog, not the QAM Samsung my first card has.

Ron Harm rharm49 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 19:32:54 UTC 2010

For everybody else out there, it's worth noting we're back to the
advice I gave in the very first reply I sent to this issue:  Try the
damn card under Windows!  If the user had followed that advice from
the beginning, he could have saved everybody a whole lot of time
writing emails and going back and forth trying to figure out why the
card wasn't detecting properly under Linux.

I would have tried it under windows if I had a system to do it.